Configure MikroTik log server
/ip firewall mangle
add action=mark-packet chain=prerouting comment=”Mark Packet Streaming” \
layer7-protocol=streaming new-packet-mark=streaming passthrough=no
MikroTik log server in your pc
Log receiving in windows PC Configure:
1. System > Logging > + Topic = web-proxy, !debug action=remote ok
2. Action > remote address = 192.168.0.2 (IP of windows PC in which log will store)
3. Install kiwi syslog software in windows PC.
4. Manage > install, manage> start service. Setup > log file > d:\myrouterlog
5. If log does not received, LAN properties > Advance > Firewall > Exception > add program > browse > c:\program files > syslog > syslog service and syslog demon.